If you are looking to play a challenging yet entertaining online casino game, then Texas Holdem Poker is your best bet on the table. Compared to other casino games where the outcomes are often at random when you play a game of Texas Holdem incorporates an element of skill and an informed understanding of the game. If you have a better understanding of the game and you have bold decision-making skills, then this variant of online poker will prove entertaining.
Best Casinos to Play Texas Holdem Poker for 2022
|1||Read Review||First Deposit Bonus Up to 120€ + 120 Free Spins||Claim Bonus|
|2||Read Review||Welcome bonus package up to 1500$||888CASINO||Claim Bonus|
|3||Read Review||100% BONUS UP TO 18,000 PHP||Claim Bonus|
|4||Read Review||Welcome Package Up to ₱25,000||Claim Bonus|
|5||Read Review||200% Welcome Bonus Pack up to ₱100,000||Claim Bonus|
|6||Read Review||Welcome Package up to €1500 + 150 FS||Claim Bonus|
|7||Read Review||Welcome Package up to €1500 + 150 FS||Claim Bonus|
|8||Read Review||Welcome Bonus Up to $200 + 77 Free Spins||Claim Bonus|
|9||Read Review||100% Up to 100$ on your first deposit||Claim Bonus|
|10||Read Review||Welcome Package up to $500 or 5 BTC + 180 Free Spins||Claim Bonus|
Here, you don’t play against the casino dealer; you are preparing the best hand to play against the other poker players which adds another layer of challenge. If you are new to these types of poker games, read our guide below.
Basics of Texas Holdem poker That You Should Know
Just like other variants of online poker, Texas Holdem features the battle of the best hand values. If you play Texas Holdem, the objective to beat the other participants in the game by arranging the best poker hand value. Under the Texas Holdem rules, the casino operator will collect a certain percentage from the bet made by the poker players. This is a popular online poker variant that’s carried by top online casinos for poker players from the Philippines and available to play in both free demo and real money versions of the game.
If you play the online version of the game, it starts by requiring the poker players to submit their wagers. Once the wagers from participants have been finalized, all participants of the Texas Holdem Poker game will collect their cards, place another bet, get more cards, complete another wager, and repeat the same steps depending on the casino. In short, you may need a bit of patience when playing Texas Holdem Poker since it requires multiple wagering and distribution of cards.
In Texas Holdem poker online you have the option to opt-out of the poker gameplay by initiating a fold at any time. By folding your hands in Texas Holdem, you are no longer required to put more money which prevents you from losing more in this play. However, folding in this poker game will forfeit all the wagers you have already completed. If all of the participants have decided to fold, the last player standing on this game wins the prize. Now, if there are at least two players remaining in the Texas Holdem Poker online game, the player with the best hand wins the pot.
Play the Game by Following These Steps
If you are new to the Texas Holdem poker game or simply wants to refresh your memory before you start playing, then you can follow the steps listed below:
- When you play Texas Holdem, the first two players are required to complete two small poker wagers before cards are distributed. This is the starting pot that players will play for in the game.
- The next step is the ‘Deal’ where two cards are assigned to the poker players which are presented face-down. The cards are known as the hole cards. Here, you have the option to bet or fold.
- The next phase in Texas Holdem Poker is the ‘Flop’ where community cards are presented in the middle of the poker table. As a player, you can take a community card to come up with the best poker hand value which can beat all other participants of the games. Under the rules of the Texas Hold’em, you will need to submit another bet or you can fold the cards.
- The next stage is the ‘Turn’ where another card is handed out and another betting round must be completed.
- The ‘River’ comes in next where the last poker card is assigned to the player which is followed by another round of betting.
- The last round in Texas Holdem Poker is the ‘Showdown’ where the remaining players of the game will reveal their playing cards. The participant with the best poker hand value collects the prize on the table.
It’s All About the Hands
As mentioned in this post, this variant of online poker is all about the delivery of the best hand value on the table. This means that you should know the basics poker hand values and more importantly, you know how your hand matches up with the rest. In this section of this guide, we take a look at the different poker hands that you can collect while playing the game of Texas Hold em Poker.
For easy comparison and proper guidance, the hands listed here are ranked from the best to the worst hand. This means that when using this list, the hand value listed first here will beat out the second, the second will beat out the third hand, and so on. Take a look at this hand ranking and see if you can create the highest card combinations that can allow you to dominate the games!
- Royal Flush. In Texas Holdem Poker, this is the card combination that you should hope for. Of all the hands that you can form during the game, a Royal Flush your chance to beat all players and take home the prize. This is considered a straight flush that involves the highest-valued cards on the deck. Your Royal Flush combo will include 10, Ace, and the royals, and they are not required to be in order!
- Straight Flush. This is a valuable hand that includes a straight and a flush, for example, 8 to 10, joined by Q and J of diamonds.
- Four-of-a-Kind. In your Texas Hold em Poker, this hand features four cards belonging to the same rank.
- Full House. You have collected a Full House in the game of Texas Hold’em Poker once you discovered a pair and a three-of-a-kind in your hand.
- These are your five cards that belong to the same suit, for example, you have collected 2, 4, 5, 7, and 8 of diamonds.
- Straight. As the name suggests, this Texas Holdem Poker hand is a collection of five cards in order, like an Ace to 5.
- Three-of-a-Kind. You have here three cards in your hand with similar ranks.
- Two Pair. Your Texas Holdem Poker gets a Two Pair if it features two pairs of the same number, like 6, 6, 8, 8, and a Q.
- A Pair. When playing Texas Holdem, the pair features two cards of the same rank, like a 7, 7, 4, 3.
When you are playing the real money version of the Texas Holdem Poker Philippines game, you need to consider the value of the hand. The main objective when you play this game is to come up with the best cards that will allow you to create the most attractive hand value. In Texas Holdem, your decision to bet or to fold will ultimately depend on how strong your hand is or how bold and aggressive you are to take your cards to the next betting round.
If you want to increase your chances of winning in these games, we highly recommend that you play first the game in free demo mode. You can test a few strategies or familiarize yourself with the top hands in Texas Hold em Poker. Once you are confident enough, then that’s the time you can play in real money mode by checking out the best online casino Philippines operator. And remember, some Texas Holdem poker cheats might help you every now and then, but this is not the idea of any table game. Play fairly and respect the other players at the table. We review the best online casinos for players from the Philippines so you can be sure of a secure and memorable casino experience if you use our site as a guide for everything related to Texas Holdem Poker.
🃏 What is the difference between regular poker and Texas Hold’em?
The difference between the two versions is the available community cards in Texas Hold’em.
♠️ What is the most popular poker variant?
Texas Hold ‘Em is the most popular poker variant in the world.
🍀 Is winning at poker a skill or luck?
It is a little bit of both, but in the long run, the skills are more important for making the right decisions.
📱 Can I play Texas Holdem on an android mobile device?
Yes. You can download the Texas Holdem poker apk installment on your mobile device and you’re ready to go.
|1||Read Review||Welcome offer up to $200||Claim Bonus|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Casinos to Play Texas Holdem Poker for 2022
- 2 Basics of Texas Holdem poker That You Should Know
- 3 Play the Game by Following These Steps